Deed Restrictions by Section
Lost Creek homeowners agree to abide by additional restrictions at the time of the purchase of their home. These restrictions are commonly referred to as deed restrictions and are common in suburban housing divisions.
Different areas of Lost Creek have slightly different deed restrictions. Although they contain much the same language, there are in fact, more than a dozen different deed restriction documents within Lost Creek.
Deed restrictions require approval for many common building and remodeling projects. The Lost Creek Architecture Control Committee handles these requests. Information on the process, contact information, and forms to request approval are available from the Lost Creek Neighborhood Association's Architecture Control Committee page.
Deed Restriction Documents
In order to determine which specific document applies to your home, you must know the section your house is in. Once you know the section, you can download the proper document from this list:
Hills of Lost Creek
- Hills of Lost Creek Section 1
- Hills of Lost Creek Section 2
- Hills of Lost Creek Section 3
- Hills of Lost Creek Sections 4 Phases A and B
- Hills of Lost Creek Section 5
- Hills of Lost Creek Section 6a
- Hills of Lost Creek Section 7a
- Hills of Lost Creek Section 8
- Hills of Lost Creek Section 9
- Hills of Lost Creek Section 10